See the benefits of upgrading your Admiral Travel Insurance to include our Golf Travel Upgrade.
Make sure your clubs are covered
Whether you have 18 holes pencilled in everyday or just a couple of rounds with your partner, Admiral Travel Insurance with our added Golf Upgrade offers the peace of mind you need before setting foot on the fairways.
If you're taking your own clubs why not add our Golf Travel Insurance Upgrade to your Admiral holiday insurance to know they're covered should anything happen to them.
Admiral Gold & Platinum levels of cover with the Golf Upgrade will pay a maximum of £1,500 if your equipment gets lost, stolen or damaged and we'll also pay a maximum of £500 (£50 per complete 24 hours) towards the cost of hiring replacement clubs.
If you're taken ill while playing golf, or you get injured, rest assured all levels of cover offer up to £50 per complete 24 hours for non-refundable green fees, up to a maximum of £500.
What else is covered with Golf Travel Insurance?
Admiral Golf Travel Insurance is for extra peace of mind for those who are going on a golfing trip and want added protection.
The Golf extension isn't available on the Admiral tier, but if you add it to your Admiral Gold or Admiral Platinum policy you will receive the following features:
Damaged, lost, or stolen golf equipment
Replacement equipment hire
(£50 per complete 24 hrs)
Lost green fees
(£50 per complete 24 hrs)
What happens if my golfing holiday is cancelled?
In the unfortunate event your golf trip is cancelled, you'll be covered for any of the following reasons, with Admiral Travel Insurance (regardless of whether you add the golf upgrade or not):
- Death, illness, injury or complications of pregnancy or childbirth of you, your travel companion, close relative, close business associate or anyone outside your home area you planned to stay with
- Court cases and quarantine if you or your travelling partner, or anyone outside your home area you planned to stay with, is quarantined, called for jury service or as a witness and the court refuses to reschedule
- Redundancy cover for you and your travelling partner if either is made redundant from the company you’ve been employed at continuously for at least 24 months
- Armed forces and emergency services if you or your travelling partner is a member of the British Armed Forces or the emergency services and has authorised leave cancelled due to an unexpected emergency
- Home damage you or your companion can’t travel if your home is burgled or seriously damaged by a fire, storm or flood within seven days of your departure
- Passport or visa your passport or visa is stolen in a burglary at your home in the seven days before your departure and you’re unable to get a replacement in time
Depending on the level of cover you choose – Admiral Gold or Admiral Platinum Cover – you’ll receive up to £5,000 to cover costs.