Nowadays, trying to stand out on the high street can be tricky. With coffee shops on every corner and takeaways 10-a-penny, how do you encourage people to choose you over the competition?
Well, a great place to start is with a catchy name, if you can make it a pun then you're on to a winner.
Here are 7 of the best names we could find:
- He Van: Movers of the Universe - Brighton-based removal firm He-Van have it nailed when it comes to being unforgettable
- Bonny Tiler - these bathroom fitters, based in the South Wales town of Llantwit Major, have customers 'Holding out for a Hero' fitter to arrive at their door
- Jason DonerVan - when it's 'Too Late to Say Goodbye' after 'Another Night' on the tiles in Bristol, a portion of cheesy chips from Jason DonerVan's will send you 'Halfway to Paradise'
- Spruce Springclean - Keighley in West Yorkshire is home to this cleaning service which was 'Born to Run' a hoover around and clean up 'Devils and Dust' 'For You'
- Only Food and Sauces - stop off for a coffee in Colchester town and tuck into a sausage roll and a sandwich. Lovely jubbly!
- The Codfather - they'll make you an offer you can't refuse...large cod and chips, mushy peas and curry sauce on the side. Well done, Cardiff, well done!
- Alan Cartridge - need ink cartridges but don't know where to look? Live in Leeds? A-ha! Alan is the man for you
We only picked 7 but there really are hundreds to choose from, Curl up and Dye, Mission Inflateable, Tatt-Man-Dos, Jean-Claud Van Man - all brilliant but can you do any better? Tweet @AdmiralUK with your suggestions.