Contact us: Landlord Insurance

In MyAccount you can:

  • View documents
  • Manage payment details

This is the recommended process for managing your policy.

Log in to my account Register for my account

Extra support?

Our friendly team are waiting to handle any questions you have about our products or your policy. You can also manage your policy online via MyAccount or speak to us online.

If you would like to contact us about an existing claim please see our claims page.

Customer Services

0333 234 9965

(Call fees & opening hours)


0333 234 9967

(Call fees & opening hours)

Contact us online

Alternatively, you can contact us using our Customer Contact Form & we’ll aim to respond within 24-48 hours.

Contact Form
Extra support?

Existing Customers

Add a car, home, van or landlord to your policy with MultiCover


Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need buildings insurance when buying to let?

It is a landlord’s responsibility to insure the building, not the tenant’s so you will need to arrange buildings cover. This comes as standard with Admiral Buildings or Combined Landlord Insurance policies.

Do I need contents insurance as a landlord?

If you rent out a furnished property you can cover your contents under a landlord insurance policy so you don’t need to take out separate cover. This specialist cover will protect any contents you’ve left at the property while it’s being rented.

What if my circumstances change?

If your circumstances change, please let us know straightaway. Changes we don't know about could invalidate your insurance. If you're not sure whether you need to tell us about a change. Please contact us here.

How do I make a claim?

Our Make a claim page will show you the right number to call for your Admiral policy. Or you can call our Claims Department and we'll send you a Claim Report Form. We're open Mon - Fri 8am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 5pm, Sun 10am - 4pm.

What is an Excess and how do I know what excess I have on my policy?

An excess is the amount you must pay in the event of any claim. Just check your policy schedule for details of the excess that applies for the incident you are claiming for. More than one excess may apply and total excess may vary depending on the cause of the loss or damage. Your excess will either be deducted from settlement of your claim, or alternatively, our appointed supplier will collect this amount from you.

How long will it take to sort out my claim?

We are unable to give you an exact time scale, as every claim is different. All we can do is make sure the claims experience is as stress free and quick as possible. When you initially report the incident to us our claims staff will try to give you a better idea of the time scales involved.

show more

Extra Support



Dealing with the loss of a loved one can be very difficult. As well as the emotional upheaval of coping with a death, you may have financial matters to take care of.

If you’ve just lost a loved one who had, or was named on, an Admiral insurance policy, you can let us know by filling out our online form. Alternatively, you can find the different ways to contact us above.

Authorised callers

In certain situations, such as if you’re not a fluent English speaker, you may need to set up an authorised caller who can deal with your insurance policy for you.

You can choose what access this person has and what they can do on your behalf, and you can cancel it at any time. You must not pay the person for this service and it’ll still be your responsibility to make sure all policy details are up to date and accurate. All policy documents will still be sent to the policy administrator.

Please call us on to set up an authorised caller. An authorised caller can only be added by a current policyholder or policy administrator.

Power of attorney

A power of attorney is a legal document that lets a person (the ‘donor’) appoint one or more others (known as ‘attorneys’) to help them make decisions or to make them on their behalf. You may choose to do this if your health or circumstances change.

When we receive the power of attorney document, we’ll contact the attorney to let them know we’ve received it and the policy has been updated. We’ll also write to the policyholder confirming the attorney can deal with the policy on their behalf.

Please send power of attorney documents with your policy number to Admiral Group, David St, Cardiff CF10 2EH.

Citizens Advice or a solicitor can help set up the power of attorney and make sure you have the documents we need. If you have any further queries about adding a power of attorney to your policy please call us on .


Health issues can affect us at any stage of our lives. If you feel you need additional support with your insurance policy due to a health concern, please call us on to see how we can help.

Money worries

Many people face financial worries at some point in their lives. Getting help and advice as soon as possible can help make sure the problem doesn't get any worse.

We're committed to treating our customers fairly when they're struggling, and we'll do our best to help you if you think you might be having financial problems.

For example, if you know your direct debit payment won’t clear, we may be able to change the payment date to suit you better.

For more information on managing debts, visit National Debtline.

Please call us on if you have any concerns.

Coronavirus Answers