High Value Items
Extra protection for your valuable items
Upgrade your Home Insurance to protect your valuable items worth over £1,000, home or away.
What is a High Value Item?
A high value item, also know as a specified item is any single item or collection (as shown in the list below) that is worth more than £1,000.
What's protected with High Value Item Cover?
A high value item is:
- Any collectible articles which are rare or unusual
- Audio visual, photographic or sporting equipment
- Computers, laptops, tablets and notebooks
- Jewellery, watches or pearls
- Pictures, prints or works of art
- Precious metals or stones
- Stamp, coin or other collections
- Musical instruments
- Bicycles - See Bicycle Cover for more information
This cover does not come as standard with any of our policies so if you do have any treasured possessions you will need to tell us about them when you take out your insurance policy.
For items to be specified, we will need to know the item type, a description and the value. In some instances you may be required to provide proof of valuation.
If you have a large number of valued items, you may need a higher level of cover. Here is some more information to help you choose which policy is best for you.
High Value Item Limit
(£5,000 per item)
(£7,500 per item)
(£15,000 per item)
Call for a quote
0333 220 2090
Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines.
Mon - Fri 8am - 10pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 10am - 4pm