Thank you for celebrating our 5th Birthday with us!
You’ve successfully entered our prize draw to win £500. As part of the competition, we may contact you to get some feedback on what you used your loan for. This is optional and you are not obliged to provide a testimonial in order to enter the prize draw, though we’d appreciate any insight to add to our website or to help us continually improve our products where possible in the future.
Other than that, we’ll reach out to the winner directly no later than 31st August 2022 to arrange payment of the cash prize.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents who are aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion is provided by Admiral Financial Services Limited whose registered address is Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the “Promoter”).
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- By entering the prize draw, all entrants are consenting to be contacted by the Promoter for an optional testimonial relating to their loan use and we will contact the winner to arrange payment of the Prize. If you provide a testimonial, we may use it on our website alongside your first name for up to 5 years from submission (although you have the right at any time to ask us to remove the testimonial by sending an email to Loans@admiral.com).
- This promotion is for customers of Admiral Financial Services Limited who have (i) taken out a loan or car finance product; and (ii) who receive the ‘Admiral Money 5th Birthday email’ via email.
- By entering this promotion, participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prize details: There is one prize which is £500.00 cash (the “Prize”) and no alternatives will be offered.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random from all valid entries after the closing date by a computer process that produces verifiable random results.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the Prize as a whole or certain elements of it.
- Participants will require access to the internet to enter the prize draw. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the prize draw.
- To enter the promotion, the participant must click on the link which can be accessed via the promotion email sent by the Promoter.
- The promotion opens on 14/7/2022 at 00:01 and closes on 28/7/2022 at 23:59 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible for the Prize.
- The Promoter will notify the winner by email, (using the email address the entrant was initially contacted via), within 7 days of the closing date. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner but if the prize is not claimed as set out in the email to the winner within 28 days of the Promoter first notifying the winner then the Promoter shall have the option to select an alternative winner. The Promoter will not notify any participants who do not win a prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered or responded to.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant from entering the prize draw.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the Prize unless these are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
- Participants can request the winner’s name and county of residence any time after the closing date and before the expiry of the month after the closing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Admiral Financial Services Limited, AFSL Marketing Department, Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English and Welsh law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.