Notonthehighstreet competition terms and conditions
1. Entry is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter").
3. Participants agree that the data provided by them may be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. To opt out of such marketing, participants should email the Promoter at InformationRightsTeam@admiralgroup.co.uk. Any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used in accordance with data protection legislation.
4. Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
5. By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Prize details:
6.1 There are 5 x £50 Not On The High Street vouchers to be won.
6.2 There will be 5 winners in total.
7. The prize must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
8. This promotion will be run via Facebook.
9. To enter the promotion, participants must comment on the designated Facebook post with the name of their “Super Dad”. They must also include the hashtag ‘#SuperDad’.
10. By undertaking the actions stated in paragraph 9 the participator will be automatically entered into the promotion.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
12. Participants agree that the Promoter has a legitimate interest to contact them via their Facebook account (AdmiralUK) if they win the prize. All personal data collected in relation to this promotion will be deleted after 12 months.
13. The promotion opens at 12:00 on 3 June 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 10 June 2021. Entries received after 10 June 2021 will not be accepted.
14. The winners will be chosen from all successful entries, at random by name, rather than by entry, by a computer process that produces verifiable random results.
15. The Promoter will contact the 5 winners via Facebook on 11 June 2021. The Promoter will notify all participants by commenting on the original post.
16. The winners will then be required to contact the Promoter to claim their Prize by responding to the Promoter’s Facebook message or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. The Promoter will aim to send the prize to the winners by email within 5 days of acknowledging their win.
18. If no response is received the winners by 16 June 2021, the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
19. Participants will require access to the Internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
20. Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter's instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
21. Entries that contain content which is deemed by the Promoter, at its entire discretion, to be offensive, obscene, inappropriate, harmful, illegal or derogatory will not be entered in the promotion.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the prize unless these are caused by the Promoter's negligence.
23. The winners are deemed to have provided their consent to the Promoter to post their name on the Promoter’s websites and/or other social media platforms. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity relating to the promotion and consent to their name, region and entries being used for these purposes by the Promoter and being disclosed to other participants upon request.
24. Participants can request the winners surnames and county of residence at any time after the 20 June and before 31 July 2021 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Admiral Insurance, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
25. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
27. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English and Welsh law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.