You've come from Teacher Perks
Three simple steps to your voucher...
Remember: If you’re happy with your quote, you must buy now to receive your voucher after 90 days.
Choose a product for a voucher up to £85
Make sure you don't miss out on your voucher!
Here are the top two reasons you might not get your voucher
Always buy the quote created from this page
When completing the purchase of your policy, you may be presented with other quotes, possibly from a comparison site. Remember, you will only receive vouchers on purchases initiated from this page. Make sure you do not retrieve a quote from a previous session.
Keep your reference number safe
If you are prompted to phone us, always provide your quote reference number, or tell us you’re a Teacher Perks customer. We are unable to provide vouchers if the policy has not originated from Teacher Perks.
Your cashback questions answered
Am I eligible for a voucher over the phone?
Yes, but the quote must originate online. If you are then directed to call us, you must give a quote reference number from your Teacher Perks quote and accept in the same session.
If I retrieve a quote, am I eligible for a voucher?
Unfortunately no, if you accept a quote from another session, or via a price comparison partner, your voucher will be declined.
How long do I need to wait for my voucher?
At Admiral, you will have your voucher with you within 90 days.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Teacher Perks vouchers
- Admiral is a trading name of EUI Limited (Company Number 02686904) whose registered office is at Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2EH (“the Promoter”).
- This offer is open to all UK customers over the age of 18 who purchase a new insurance policy from Admiral Insurance via the partner site
- The policy must be in force for a minimum of 14 days in order to qualify for the offer.
- The customer should expect to receive the Voucher after 90 days of their policy purchase date.
- To be eligible for the offer customers must click the offer link to generate a policy quote and must purchase the policy immediately using that quote. Maximum of one Voucher per household. Price comparison quotes that are accepted or retrieved will result in no voucher being awarded.
- Vouchers will only be paid if the insurance policy is purchased via the offer link on the partner site.
- The promotor reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this offer in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so.
- The terms and conditions of this offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Admiral Insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by Admiral are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Voucher may result in the forfeiture of the Voucher and termination of the insurance policy.
- The promoter is not liable for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by the partner sites negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Admiral will share your email address with Gift Cloud in order to arrange payment of the Voucher. Any personal data provided to Gift Cloud by Admiral will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- For pet insurance, Admiral introduce to Insurance Factory Ltd who arrange and administer the policy. Insurance Factory Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 306164). Registered in England and Wales Number 02982445. Registered Office: 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 2QB. The policy is underwritten by HDI Global Specialty SE UK. Registered in Germany, registration number HRB 211924. Registered Office Roderbruchstraße 26, 30655 Hannover, Germany acting through its UK branch whose office is located at 10 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 3BE, United Kingdom. Authorised by the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, and authorised to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 659331). Third party liability (dogs only) is underwritten by Ageas Insurance Limited, Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA, Registered in England and Wales No. 354568.
- Offer available from [x] until [y]
- Vouchers are not available for any Admiral Group brand car policy renewals (including any other Admiral Group brands including Diamond, Elephant or Bell).
- Vouchers will only be paid for new policy purchases made within the UK.
- If the policy is cancelled by the customer or Admiral within 14 days of the policy start date, the customer will not be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- The Voucher will only be payable if the insurance premium is paid in full, or if monthly direct debit payments are kept up to date.
- Vouchers will not be payable if a saved quote is used to purchase a policy. Customers must click the offer link in order to generate a new quote and purchase their new policy immediately.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other Admiral offers, offers, vouchers or discount codes unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
- Vouchers may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
- Price comparison quotes must not be accepted or retrieved as this will result in a declined reward.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this offer. Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. The voucher cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Neither Amazon.co.uk nor EUI Limited is responsible if an e-voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Vouchers are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. Affiliates.