Want to be part of an exciting new Facebook group?
Our New Driver Ambassadors are part of a community of existing customers helping Admiral to develop a new car insurance product for young, first time drivers through sharing feedback and ideas via a Facebook group.
Interested in getting involved? Find out more by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms are a legal agreement between you and EUI Limited trading as Admiral.
2. As a participant you may be asked by Admiral to submit content to the Facebook Group, New Driver Ambassadors (“New Driver Group”) or via Facebook messenger with Admiral, this may be in the form of survey answers, feedback, images, video content.
3. You acknowledge that by providing data, including personal data, and making submission to us, you consent to its processing in the manners outlined in these Terms. When providing personal data about others, you confirm that you have the consent of these individuals to supply their personal data.
4. You may also be contacted by Admiral via telephone, in which case, calls may be monitored and recorded.
5. You agree that Admiral may use or redistribute your submissions and their contents for any research, data analysis and strategic development of our services and ancillary services relating to the product being researched and developed via the New Driver Group or the marketing of such services.
6. Your submissions must not be obscene, unlawful, defamatory or otherwise offensive to another person, nor contain or not contain or promote sexually explicit material, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
7. Submissions and feedback that are uploaded to the New Driver Group will be accessible by Admiral and shared with Kemps House Limited, a consultant company engaged by Admiral to assist with the research and analysis conducted via the New Driver Group. In addition, other participants and members of the New Driver Group will be able to view your submissions and may be able to comment upon the same. There is no obligation upon Admiral to keep any submissions or feedback confidential.
8. Admiral may, at its discretion, provide participants with a non-financial reward for submission of content.
9. You agree to assign any intellectual property rights, including any moral rights that subsist in your submissions to Admiral.
10. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"), the data controller is EUI Limited. EUI Limited is part of Admiral Group plc.
12. The personal data Admiral will collect will generally include:
a. Your information in the publically available “About Me” section
b. Your activities, events, interests, likes, groups, photos & videos, relationships
c. Your birthday, education & work history, hometown, location, website
13. Your personal data will be used only for the purposes outlined in point 5 above.
14. Your personal data will be shared with Kemps House Limited and may be shared with other companies which are part of the Admiral Group, for details please see https://admiralgroup.co.uk/our-business/our-operations .
15. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails or web-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Facebook Messenger is encrypted and its terms can be found at https://www.facebook.com/policies
16. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk.
17. You can write to us at any time to obtain details of the personal information that we may hold about you or to request to opt out of us using your personal information for any of the purposes set out at point 4 above. Please write to the Group Data Protection Officer, EUI Limited, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2AE. Please provide your name and address and tell us what information you would like.
18. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you. Please provide two forms of identification such as a copy of a driving licence, passport, or document containing your signature, and a copy of a recent utility bill that confirms your address. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we are entitled to charge £10 to cover the administration costs. Please make cheques payable to "EUI Limited".
19. We reserve the right to make changes to this Terms and you will be prompted of any changes when you next visit http://www.admiral.com/magazine/features-and-competitions/new-driver-ambassadors
20. From time to time we may need to change the way we use your personal data. Where we believe you may not reasonably expect such a change we will write to you. When we do so, you will have 60 days to object to the change but if we do not hear from you within that time you consent to that change.