If you're unsure whether you're covered in the event of an incident:
- Check your current Home Policy Schedule and guide to your Admiral Home Insurance cover to make sure your lost or damaged property is insured and that any damage falls under one of the causes listed.
- Check if any extra conditions (endorsements) or limits apply to your current policy.
- Check the excess you will have to pay.
Boiler Emergency or Home Emergency
Boiler Emergency and Home Emergency cover are not provided as standard on all levels of cover. You can check if you have optional Boiler or Home Emergency cover by checking your Home Policy Schedule.
What is an Emergency
An emergency is the result of a sudden and unforeseen incident at the property which immediately:
- Exposes you or a third party to a health risk
- Creates a risk of loss of or damage to the property and/or any of your belongings
- Renders the property uninhabitable
Boiler emergency covers central heating or boiler failure and hot water failure.
Home Emergency covers plumbing, blockages in toilet waste pipes, gas or electricity failure within the property, central heating or boiler failure, hot water failure, pest infestation, broken or damaged windows, doors, locks and damaged roofing.
This service is provided by AXA.