Our website uses cookies

We use cookies to give a better service online. By using our website or closing this message, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.


Choose a product

Three great products to suit your needs, please choose an option below.

1 Car

Great value car insurance quotes crammed with plenty of features.

2+ Cars

Combine cars on one policy for MultiCar discounts.

New or Young Driver

LittleBox is a great way for new drivers to get awesome discounts.


Home Insurance you can trust from £104

10% of customers buying our Admiral level of buildings and contents insurance from April to September 2014 paid less than £104.02

Read reviews Get up to 10% off direct quote

Flexible Home Insurance from Admiral

Choose from 3 different levels of cover, each with a range of different features that can be tailored to suit your needs. When you call us, one of our team will talk through the cover options available and help you choose the right cover.

Three great levels of cover

We offer 3 levels of home insurance that can be tailored to suit your needs. Choose from Admiral, Admiral Gold or Admiral Platinum.

Admiral Home

Our great value home insurance package covers the essentials for your home.

Admiral Gold

Our popular Gold home insurance gives the value of Admiral cover with added extras.

Admiral Platinum

Our full Platinum featured home insurance for people who demand extra security and peace of mind.

Four great reasons to choose
Admiral Home Insurance…

  • Great value - Pay as little as £104
    You could pay as little as £104 if you insure your home with us.
  • Flexible cover - 3 levels of cover to choose from
    You can tailor your cover to suit your needs, choose from Admiral, Admiral Gold or Admiral Platinum.
  • Unlimited buildings cover
    The structure of your home - including permanent fixtures and fittings - are covered. Just one of the many benefits you can expect from Admiral, no matter what level of cover you choose (eligibility criteria may apply).
  • Reliable - 24-hour emergency helpline
    If the worst were to happen, we are just a call away any time of day or night.
Home Insurance

Keep your boiler running all year long

Peace of mind with our Boiler Emergency Cover.

  • Up to £500 emergency repair costs for central heating and hot water failure
  • Claim from 14 days after policy start date
  • Two call outs per policy term

0800 600 870

Why buy from us?

Admiral's home insurance products come with a range of great features depending on the level of cover you choose. A waiting period applies before some cover is activated.

  • Family Legal Protection
    Up to £100,000 legal costs cover for property or employment disputes and personal injury claims as long as there are reasonable prospects of your claim being successful.
  • Home Emergency Cover
    Up to £500 for a tradesman to repair your hot water system, central heating and plumbing in an emergency. Cover for home security and pest infestation.
  • Boiler Emergency Cover
    Up to £500 emergency repair costs for central heating and hot water failure. Two call outs per policy term.
  • Accidental Damage Cover
    Available on buildings and contents, for accidental damage to personal belongings, fixtures and fittings at home.

Cover you can rely on, compare our three levels of cover

Admiral Home Insurance

Read more about the different types of cover available...

Buildings Insurance Contents Insurance Optional Cover

Frequently asked questions

Call now to get a quote

To talk to one of our friendly members of staff, just give us a call.


0800 600 870

Admiral.com Home Insurance is rated 8.9 out of 10 based on 1423 reviews from the last 12 months

Call for a quote

0800 600 870

Opening hours

Mon - Fri 8am - 10pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 10am - 4pm

Call to retrieve a quote

Our boffins are currently working on our new Home Insurance "retrieve" quote pages, but until they're ready, you need to call us with your quote reference number to retrieve your quote.

0800 600 870

68401 from a mobile

Explore our website

Explore website

Help us improve our website

Pleas provide feedback on our website. Is it easy to use? Does it contain all the information you need?

Errors on form:

Your details

Your suggestion

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback on our website


Processing - please wait