MoneySavingExpert Admiral Promotion – Terms & Conditions
- Admiral is a trading name of EUI Limited (Company Number 02686904) whose registered office is at Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2EH (“the Promoter”).
- This promotion is open to all UK customers over the age of 17 who purchase a new car insurance policy from Admiral Insurance via MoneySavingExpert between 28th August and 28th September
- The promotion comprises of customers being eligible to receive a £55 Amazon voucher (the “Voucher”) for purchasing a new car policy.
- The policy must be in force for a minimum of 14 days in order to qualify for the promotion.
- The customer should expect to receive the Voucher after 90 days of their policy purchase date.
- To enter the promotion customers must click the link contained within the promotional e-mail to generate a policy quote and must purchase the policy immediately using that quote. Maximum of one Voucher per household.
- Vouchers will only be paid if the insurance policy is purchased via the promotional e-mail received from MoneySavingExpert or the link on MoneySavingExpert or via the guide/website .
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Admiral Car Insurance policy which may be purchased.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including its underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the Voucher may result in the forfeiture of the Voucher and termination of the insurance policy.
- The Promoter is not liable for any Vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter will share your personal details with MoneySavingExpert in order to arrange payment of the Voucher. Any personal data provided to MoneySavingExpert by Admiral will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Vouchers are not available for any Admiral Group brand car policy renewals (including any other Admiral Group brands including Diamond, Elephant or Bell).
- Vouchers will only be paid for new policy purchases made within the UK.
- If the policy is cancelled by the customer or Admiral within 14 days of the policy start date, the customer will not be eligible to receive the Voucher.
- The Voucher will only be payable if the insurance premium is paid in full, or if monthly direct debit payments are kept up to date.
- Vouchers will not be payable if a saved quote is used to purchase a policy. Customers must click the promotional e-mail link in order to generate a new quote and purchase their new policy immediately.
- This promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other Admiral promotions, offers, vouchers or discount codes unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts.
- Vouchers may not be paid on VAT, delivery, card payment fees, taxes or any other additional charges.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. The voucher cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Neither Amazon.co.uk nor EUI Limited is responsible if an e-voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Vouchers are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. Affiliates.