Whether you’re moving home to take advantage of the government’s stamp duty holiday or your needs have changed after four months in lockdown, buying your home insurance direct with Admiral will net you an extra bonus.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve previously been renting and are now buying your first home, you’re moving to a place with a bigger garden for the family, or you’re downsizing to a smaller home.
Whatever your circumstances, if you need home insurance between 27 August and 10 September 2020, buy your cover direct with Admiral online or over the phone and we’ll gift you a £15 Amazon voucher.
Read on for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions for a £15 Amazon promotion for customers who purchase a Home policy direct from Admiral
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter")
- This promotion is open to all individuals (including customers who are employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any third party) who: (i) purchase a new Admiral Home insurance policy; or (ii) add a Home policy to their existing Admiral insurance policy.
- By entering this promotion entrants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion details: A £15 Amazon e-voucher for every Admiral Home Insurance policy purchased or added directly via admiral.com or by telephone (the "Gift")
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for a Gift of equal or greater value. This applies to the Gift as a whole or a certain element of it. The Gift must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- The promotion opens on 27th August 2020 at 9am (the "Opening Date") and closes on 10th September 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Admiral Home Insurance policies purchased before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be eligible for the Gift.
- Quotes accepted on price comparison websites or started via price comparison websites and completed through the Promoter via telephone will not be eligible for the Gift.
- The Gift will be sent within 28 days of the policy start date. Should the customer cancel their policy at any point during the 14-day policy cancellation period, the Promoter’s standard cancellation terms will apply and the customer will no longer qualify for the Gift.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any entrant entering the promotion and/or prevent any entrant from purchasing an Admiral Home Insurance policy.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the Gift.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the receipt and use of the discount may result in the forfeiture of the discount and termination of the insurance policy.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations cases to the Gift unless they are caused by the Promoter’s Negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. The Gift cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Neither Amazon.co.uk or EUI Limited are responsible if an e-voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Gift vouchers are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ © are IP of Amazon.com.