If you love the après as much as the slopes, we have the perfect giveaway for you.
How to enter
To enter, we want to see your skiing selfies! Simply upload a photo to Instagram of you or your group of mates on the slopes with the competition hashtag #AdmiralSkiSelfie to be in with the chance of winning all this:
1. A pair of tickets to Snowboxx Festival plus two nights’ accommodation (worth £578)
We’re giving away a pair of tickets to Snowboxx, Avoriaz, France, on 28-30 March 2019 – so you can take a friend for an epic weekend in the mountains. The line up so far includes: Mike Skinner, DJ sets by Rudimental and Wilkinson, and Craig David.
While you’re there, you’ll stay in a bedroom apartment at the Electra Premium Apartments – situated in the East half of the resort, just up the road from the awesome Atria-Crozats. Electra is a colourful haven full of fun, with quirky modern furnishings left, right and centre, so dive in!
2. A Ragnarök waterproof down ski jacket (worth £845)
When you’re ready to hit the slopes and the temperatures plummet, you’ll be kitted out with the brand new Ragnarök ski jacket by technical outdoor clothing company Jöttnar.
Packed with 900-fill hydrophobic goose down, the extra warm jacket includes: a rescue system reflector, zipped lift pass arm pocket and a large inner dump pocket to stash gloves and goggles.
Our panel will judge all entries on the week commencing 4 February (so make sure your profile is public so we can see your entry!) and the winner will be contacted by our partner agency on Instagram on Friday 8 February. This will give you plenty of time to polish off your skis ready for the festival in March.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
2. The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter").
3. Participants agree that the personal data provided by them may be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. To opt out of such marketing participants should write to the Promoter at the address at paragraph 21 below. Any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
4. Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
5. By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Prize details:
6.1 There is one prize in total.
6.2 There will be one winner who will receive a pair of wristbands for entry to Snowboxx Festival in Avoriaz, France between 28 and 30 March 2019, plus two nights’ accommodation for 2 in a bedroom apartment at Electra Premium Apartments and one Ragnarök ski jacket by Jöttnar.
The prize doesn’t include ski passes, flights, transport or reservations for additional activities, which will need to be booked separately.
7. This promotion will be run via Instagram.
8. To enter the promotion, participants must upload a ski selfie photograph to Instagram using the competition hashtag #AdmiralSkiSelfie.
9. By undertaking any of the actions stated in paragraph 8 you will be automatically entered into the promotion. On submission of an entry, the participant who created the selfie photograph agrees to grant the Promoter a royalty-free, non-transferable, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use that photograph at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
11. Upon entering the promotion, participants are deemed to have given express permission to allow the Promoter to contact them if they win the prize. All personal data will be deleted after 12 months.
12. The promotion opens at midday on 14 January 2019 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at midday on 3 February 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
13. The winner will be, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, the best entry as chosen by the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
14. The Promoter will contact the winner via Instagram on 8 February 2019. The Promoter will not notify any participants who do not win a prize.
15. The winner will then be required to contact the Promoter by responding to the Instagram DM or by emailing email@example.com.
16. If no response is received from the winner by 11 February 2019, the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
17. Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
18. Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the Promoter's instructions may not be entered in the promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations caused to the prize unless these are caused by the Promoter's negligence.
20. Upon posting, participants are deemed to have provided their consent to the Promoter to post their name on the Promoter’s websites and/or other social media platforms should they win a prize. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity relating to the promotion and consent to their names, regions and entries being used for these purposes by the Promoter.
21. Participants can request the winner’s name and county of residence at any time after the Closing Date and before 11 March 2019 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Admiral Insurance, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
22. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
24. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.