Awarded Highly Commended Insurance Provider 2021
Awarded Moneyfacts’ highest five star rating
Best Home Insurance Provider 2019
Fully featured Platinum Cover
Our Platinum package is our top level cover. It’s designed for customers who want extra security and peace of mind.
- Unlimited Buildings Cover (eligibility criteria applies)
- Up to £150,000 Contents Cover
- Home Emergency Cover - including cover for your boiler
- Family Legal Protection
- Accidental Damage Cover on both buildings and contents
- Up to £2,000 of Personal Possessions Cover
- 24-hour Emergency Helpline
- Includes £350 Bicycle Cover. Optional cover available for bicycles worth more than £350
- Matching Items Cover - if we can’t repair or replace a part of any matching suite like for like, we will replace the whole set.
- Up to £10,000 Trace and access cover - covers the cost of detecting the source of a water or oil leak and repairing any damage caused in the process.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for entry into a Prize Draw to win 1 of 70 Fortnum and Mason hampers
Terms and Conditions for entry into a Prize Draw to win 1 of 70 Fortnum and Mason hampers for new customers and existing Admiral motor insurance customers who purchase an Admiral platinum tier home insurance policy direct.
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Admiral) whose registered address is Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter")
- This prize draw (The “Prize Draw”) is open to (i) new customers and (ii) existing Admiral motor insurance customers (including customers who are employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and any third party) who purchase an Admiral platinum tier home insurance policy direct.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and & Conditions.
- Prize Draw details: New customers and existing Admiral motor insurance customers will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of seventy Fortnum and Mason 'The Taste of Fortnum's Hamper' hampers (the “Prizes”) when they purchase an Admiral platinum tier home insurance policy directly via www.admiral.com, MyAccount or the telephone.
- The Prize Draw opens on 9th May 2022 at 9am (the "Opening Date") and closes on 31st May 2022 (the “Closing Date”). Admiral platinum tier home Insurance policies purchased before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Quotes accepted on price comparison websites or started via price comparison websites and completed through the Promoter via telephone will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Only one entry into the Prize Draw per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place within 21 days of the closing date.
- Each winner will receive a Fortnum and Mason 'The Taste of Fortnum's Hamper' hamper.
- The winners will be notified if they have won by email within 28 days of the Prize Draw closing.
- The Prizes will be sent to the winners by Fortnum and Mason directly.
- The Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Admiral retains the right to substitute the Prizes with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- Should the customer cancel their policy at any point during the 14-day policy cancellation period, the Promoter's standard cancellation terms will apply and the customer will no longer qualify for entry into the prize draw.
- Entrants will require access to the internet to enter the Prize Draw. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any entrant entering the Prize Draw and/or prevent any entrant from purchasing an Admiral platinum tier home Insurance policy.
- Applications for insurance policies provided by the Promoter are subject to its normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, the customer will not be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any fraudulent activity or abuse relating to the promotion may result in the forfeiture of the promotion and termination of the insurance policy.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason or not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Participants can request the winners' names and countries of residence any time after the Closing Date and before 30th June by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to EUI Limited, ECRM Team, Marketing Department, Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Fortnum and Mason.
- The Promotor shall not be liable for any failings, disruptions or cancellations cases to the Prize Draw unless they are caused by the Promotor's Negligence.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.